What is, in your opinion, the biggest fear to do with public speaking and presentations?
I’m putting together a course, and an Ebook (the Ebook is going to be a free download!), to help overcome those fears and challenges.
So your insights would be helpful!
Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
1. How to deal with anxiety, shaking voice, what to do with the body?
2. What if the audience is flat and uninterested?
3. What if I forget what I am going to say?
4. What if there’s a technical glitch?
5. What if someone asks a question I don’t know the answer to?
6. What if I get a heckler?
7. What if I run out of time, or cover everything too quickly?
Any other tough things? 🙂